This programme aims to rescue and resettle runaway, missing, abducted, abandoned and trafficked children to a safe place, primarily focusing at railway stations.
Pankh aims to mainstream the orphan and semi orphan youths within the society along with focusing best career in life.
Saving Lives…..Building Future
“Dear Friends, As we navigating this difficult time, so our children. We are trying our best to help and stand with the affected children and their families through our various programmes and initiatives. Your love, trust and support is very important for us. Please join our hand”
Manoj Kumar Swain
Founder Director of Society for Children (SOCH)
Achievements So Far
- 5433 children were rescued and resettled from Railway Platform Intervention.
- 115 Children were enrolled in the residential camp.
- 673 youth benefited through counseling and linkage to the vocational training centers.
- 380 children were directly impacted through community intervention.
- 40 Adolescent Girls directly impacted our intervention.
- 320 women were impacted through SHGs
- 65 Elderly people and 35 PWD people were get benefited
Statistic on 31th March,2021
- Total Number of children Rescued-5433
- No. of children Reunited with their families- 3946
- Total Referral received – 521
- No. of Behavioural Camp Conducted:-06
- No. of children enrolled in Camp-115
- No. of Children Reunited with Families-101
- Provided Institutional Care-14
- No. of youth data collected 3258
- Counseling provided :653
- Enrolled in the vocational training : 256
- Youth Placed in jobs: 15
- Total no. of Children from the Community impacted: 380 children
- Adolescent Girls : 40
- No. of women impacted through SHGs: 320 Women
- Elderly 65
- PWD : 35
- No. of Youths impacted: 20 Youths
- No. of Families impacted: 400 Families
- Distributed Relief: More than 2000 families (During FANI Cyclone)
- Distributed Dry Ration Kits: 1533 Families (During COVID-19)
- No. of Rural & Urban Communities : 40
- Locations: Bhubaneswar,Pipili and Paradeep